Packing for a Weekend in Mexico
I am taking a long weekend at my mom’s tiny hometown la Huasteca Potosino, which is in a remote region of Mexico about a four-hour drive from San Louis Potosi. The trip will hopefully include horseback riding around my mother’s ranch, walks through the central square, and late-night dinners with my aunts. I can’t wait, but it’s one of the hottest and most humid places I’ve ever been and packing can be a challenge. Here are 10 things I won’t leave home without.
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters