Packing for a Weekend in Mexico
I am taking a long weekend at my mom’s tiny hometown la Huasteca Potosino, which is in a remote region of Mexico about a four-hour drive from San Louis Potosi. The trip will hopefully include horseback riding around my mother’s ranch, walks through the central square, and late-night dinners with my aunts. I can’t wait, but it’s one of the hottest and most humid places I’ve ever been and packing can be a challenge. Here are 10 things I won’t leave home without.
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureInside a Stunning French Farmhouse Overflowing With Art
- PeopleScion of the Week: Frances Bean Cobain
- FashionComic-Con 2016: Scenes from Hollywood's Nerd Prom
- Beauty17 Summer Beauty Finds That Are as Good as They Look
- CultureSee Pictures of Young Naomi Campbell, Chris Rock, and More From Their Club-Kid Days