Inspired by a last-minute trip this weekend to Edie Parker designer Brett Heyman’s home in Washington, Connecticut, W’s fashion market and accessories director is on the hunt for some casual summer staples.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels