How to Channel Parker Posey's "Party Girl" in 2016
In 1995's Party Girl, Parker Posey played Mary, the queen of the downtown demimonde, a social butterfly known as much for her banter as for a colorful wardrobe that at one point included a "diva velvet glam section." Mary mixed everything from then au courant labels like Todd Oldham to vintage (sometimes stolen) Chanel jackets with wild abandon, a high-low hodgepodge that feels very 2016. Here, 10 key pieces you can use to channel the cult classic.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week