Perfecting the Art World Social Butterfly Look
The It girl is everywhere, but the elements of her wardrobe change depending on her surroundings. Nowhere was this clearer than during Armory Week, which just ended. How to perfect the social butterfly look of the art world's demimonde? Art Production Fund co-founder Yvonne Force Villareal has it down to a science with her staggering heels, playful dresses, and signature pale pink lip. But those are not the only elements of her gadabout wardrobe. Here are ten other essential pieces to master the look, whether you're a Villareal or not.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit