The Best '90s-Inspired Denim to Wear Now
There’s hardly a decade with more iconic denim than the 1990s—just look at Levi’s, Wrangler and Guess, or some of the styles recently modeled by Lion Babe. But there’s no need to dust off your old JNCOs to channel the look this season. Favorites like Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, and Chloé all had 90s-inspired jeans on the spring runways. Shop the new take on the style, here.
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"