The Best '90s-Inspired Denim to Wear Now
There’s hardly a decade with more iconic denim than the 1990s—just look at Levi’s, Wrangler and Guess, or some of the styles recently modeled by Lion Babe. But there’s no need to dust off your old JNCOs to channel the look this season. Favorites like Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, and Chloé all had 90s-inspired jeans on the spring runways. Shop the new take on the style, here.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups