Adwoa Aboah: Role Model in Fashion and Activism
Model and activist Adwoa Aboah isn't just an icon for championing empowerment among young girls; she's also a veritable style icon. (As the daughter of CLM agency founder Camilla Lowther, a good eye is basically in her blood.) Here, find 10 pieces to channel her glitzy, glamorous sartorial sensibilities.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit