What to Pack for the Cannes Film Festival (or the French Riviera)
The Cannes Film Festival is known for its star-studded movie premieres and the black tie dress code that follows. But you’ll need more than a ball gown to get you through the week. Here, 10 wardrobe must-haves for any high-profile event, from walking the red carpet to lounging on a yacht.
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week