10 Ways to Look Like an Australian It Guy
As you can see in our in our new video, Home Alone: Lost In New York starring supermodel and Instagram star Jordan Kale Barrett, menswear in modern day fashion is meant to be playful. Recently, designers have been taking cues from street style stars, mixing casual pieces like pajama tops and pairing it with suited blazers – but why should men have all the fun? Here, 10 male-inspired women’s pieces to help you jet-set, party, and strike a pose like an Australian It guy.
- Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress