Kim Kardashian Writes the Book on Selfies
In case you missed them, here are the top style stories of the week.
Still struggling despite firing Dov Charney. Can’t seem to cut an acid wash break.
The iconic Hollywood actress passed away at age 89.
Continue to be very popular with the hipsters, says the New York Times. May be able to teach American Apparel a thing or two.
Turned 22 with a birthday bash in Ibiza. Was not to be upstaged by Riccardo Tisci’s 40th.
Back on the market after breaking up with her partner in both street style and romance, Scott Schuman. Well, this will make the front row a little bit more awkward.
Dover Street Market London
Joins Instagram. Comme des Garçons does not follow suit.
Opting for a blood and semen-less second fragrance. We all learn from our mistakes.
Purchased Dolce Vita for $60.3 million. A guy can never have too many shoes.
Almost named Net-a-Porter “What’s New, Pussycat?” Fortunately did not.
Designing a collection of Lollapalooza-inspired makeup for MAC. Rage on.
Launching a collection of centerfold-inspired push up bras. Wait, that doesn’t make any sense.
Now starring in Rag and Bone’s fall 2014 campaign alongside Michael Pitt. We love this forever.
A new app brings the SoHo shopping experience to your iPhone. Crowds not included.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details