Fashion » Collections » Victoria Beckham’s Alternate Route
Victoria Beckham’s Alternate Route
The fashion designer enlisted the artist Todd Hido to shoot her Fall 2014 Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection.
For her 2014 Fall collection, Victoria Beckham is taking a holiday from the traditional lookbook format. Instead of showing each of the eleven looks straight on, simply worn by a model, she recruited contemporary art photographer Todd Hido to shoot each piece in a dark, moody portrait. “His painterly quality and use of narratives felt in tune with how the collection has developed,” Beckham explained of the cinematic images. “Working with a photographer who doesn’t traditionally shoot fashion really enriched how I could portray the collection this season.” The result is quite posh.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters