Celebrating with Cara
W’s September cover star brought all the cool kids to our London party.
What: A dinner and after-party to celebrate W‘s September issue and its cover star Cara Delevingne.
When: Saturday, September 14
Where: Ian Schrager’s newly opened London Edition hotel
Who: Kate Moss, Damien Hirst, Harry Styles, Tim Walker, Juergen Teller, Kelly Osbourne, her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, and Alexander Wang who took a quick break from working on his Balenciaga collection and flew in from Paris.
Why: Because, as Lynn Hirschberg writes in her story on Delevingne, ever since the rebellious model “arrived in the fashion world four years ago, she was an instant sensation—a face that captivated.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum