Parties » Celebrating with Cara
Celebrating with Cara
W’s September cover star brought all the cool kids to our London party.
What: A dinner and after-party to celebrate W‘s September issue and its cover star Cara Delevingne.
When: Saturday, September 14
Where: Ian Schrager’s newly opened London Edition hotel
Who: Kate Moss, Damien Hirst, Harry Styles, Tim Walker, Juergen Teller, Kelly Osbourne, her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, and Alexander Wang who took a quick break from working on his Balenciaga collection and flew in from Paris.
Why: Because, as Lynn Hirschberg writes in her story on Delevingne, ever since the rebellious model “arrived in the fashion world four years ago, she was an instant sensation—a face that captivated.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"