Celebrating with Cara
W’s September cover star brought all the cool kids to our London party.
What: A dinner and after-party to celebrate W‘s September issue and its cover star Cara Delevingne.
When: Saturday, September 14
Where: Ian Schrager’s newly opened London Edition hotel
Who: Kate Moss, Damien Hirst, Harry Styles, Tim Walker, Juergen Teller, Kelly Osbourne, her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, and Alexander Wang who took a quick break from working on his Balenciaga collection and flew in from Paris.
Why: Because, as Lynn Hirschberg writes in her story on Delevingne, ever since the rebellious model “arrived in the fashion world four years ago, she was an instant sensation—a face that captivated.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureRemembering Elizabeth Taylor, the Original Angelina Jolie
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties
- PeopleObviously, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce Is Now Picture Perfect
- BeautyChristy Turlington on Aging, Wellness and the Defunding of Planned Parenthood
- FashionAll the Fantastically Unconventional Street Style from Tokyo Fashion Week