Celebrating with Cara
W’s September cover star brought all the cool kids to our London party.
What: A dinner and after-party to celebrate W‘s September issue and its cover star Cara Delevingne.
When: Saturday, September 14
Where: Ian Schrager’s newly opened London Edition hotel
Who: Kate Moss, Damien Hirst, Harry Styles, Tim Walker, Juergen Teller, Kelly Osbourne, her fiancé Matthew Mosshart, and Alexander Wang who took a quick break from working on his Balenciaga collection and flew in from Paris.
Why: Because, as Lynn Hirschberg writes in her story on Delevingne, ever since the rebellious model “arrived in the fashion world four years ago, she was an instant sensation—a face that captivated.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyMichelle Obama and Her Hair: Celebrating Eight Years of Bangs, Curls and That Famous Bob Cut
- PeopleWhy We Asked Hollywood's Best Actors and Actresses to Embrace for Our Best Performances Issue
- Fashion10 Ways to Wear Fishnet Tights According to Instagram Trendsetters
- FashionAll the Best Street Style Looks Lighting Up Milan, Italy's Fashion Capital
- PeopleEmma Stone, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams and More Are the Best Performances of the Year