Parties » From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk… and then to Brooklyn
From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk… and then to Brooklyn
Jean Paul Gaultier’s traveling exhibition crosses the bridge
What: A VIP reception celebrating the opening of “The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk” in New York.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: The Brooklyn Museum
Who: Jean Paul Gaultier was joined by many muses—Beth Ditto, Karlie Kloss (who owned the designer’s Spring 2014 runway show in Paris), Amanda LePore, and Coco Rocha—as well as fellow designers Calvin Klein, Sophie Theallet, and Christian Siriano. No one, however, was more appropriately attired than the legendary Susanne Bartsch.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- CelebritiesSelena Gomez: Hotter Than Ever