Parties » From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk… and then to Brooklyn
From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk… and then to Brooklyn
Jean Paul Gaultier’s traveling exhibition crosses the bridge
What: A VIP reception celebrating the opening of “The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk” in New York.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: The Brooklyn Museum
Who: Jean Paul Gaultier was joined by many muses—Beth Ditto, Karlie Kloss (who owned the designer’s Spring 2014 runway show in Paris), Amanda LePore, and Coco Rocha—as well as fellow designers Calvin Klein, Sophie Theallet, and Christian Siriano. No one, however, was more appropriately attired than the legendary Susanne Bartsch.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death