The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete
Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, and more celebrated the new film in New York City.
What: A Cinema Society and Tommy Hilfiger-hosted screening of “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete,” a film about two young boys left to fend for themselves after their mother (Jennifer Hudson) is arrested.
When: Wednesday, October 2
Where: At the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York, followed by an after-party at Jungle City Studios, aka Alicia Keys’s recording studio (the musician executive produced the movie).
Who: Hudson, Keys, director George Tillman Jr., Swizz Beatz, Tommy and Dee Hilfiger, Maxwell and Clive Davis.
Why: If the picture’s touching story of two young scrappy boys surviving the mean New York streets wasn’t draw enough, certainly the chance to party in Keys’ studio was.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionPanorama Festival Isn't Just Another Coachella
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- Fashion2016 GOP Convention Street Style: Americana on Steroids
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress