Parties » The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete
The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete
Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, and more celebrated the new film in New York City.
What: A Cinema Society and Tommy Hilfiger-hosted screening of “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete,” a film about two young boys left to fend for themselves after their mother (Jennifer Hudson) is arrested.
When: Wednesday, October 2
Where: At the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York, followed by an after-party at Jungle City Studios, aka Alicia Keys’s recording studio (the musician executive produced the movie).
Who: Hudson, Keys, director George Tillman Jr., Swizz Beatz, Tommy and Dee Hilfiger, Maxwell and Clive Davis.
Why: If the picture’s touching story of two young scrappy boys surviving the mean New York streets wasn’t draw enough, certainly the chance to party in Keys’ studio was.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- FashionMet Gala 2016: All the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots