The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete
Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, and more celebrated the new film in New York City.
What: A Cinema Society and Tommy Hilfiger-hosted screening of “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete,” a film about two young boys left to fend for themselves after their mother (Jennifer Hudson) is arrested.
When: Wednesday, October 2
Where: At the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York, followed by an after-party at Jungle City Studios, aka Alicia Keys’s recording studio (the musician executive produced the movie).
Who: Hudson, Keys, director George Tillman Jr., Swizz Beatz, Tommy and Dee Hilfiger, Maxwell and Clive Davis.
Why: If the picture’s touching story of two young scrappy boys surviving the mean New York streets wasn’t draw enough, certainly the chance to party in Keys’ studio was.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- FashionMaria Grazia Chiuri’s Best Looks From Her Time at Valentino