A Parisian in Milan
Artist Nicolas Pol introduced his work to the Italian style set.
What: A reception for French artist Nicolas Pol and his latest exhibition “After Modern Vermin Control” hosted by Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and gallerist Nicolo Cardi.
Where: Cardi Black Box in Milan, where the installation of 17 new works will be on display through December 15th.
When: Monday, October 14th
Who: Italian fashion elite including Eva Cavalli, Remo Ruffini, Francesco and Teresa Maccapani Missoni, Francesca Versace, and Francesco Scognamigilio.
Why: The evening marked the first time the Parisian artist has shown in Italy. He certainly has the style crowd’s blessing.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionLondon Street Style Stars Aren't Afraid to Let Their Sartorial Freak Flag Fly
- BeautyCalling All Korean Beauty Fans: Your Favorite Masks and Cutting-Edge Products Are Coming to Nordstrom
- PeopleRocco Ritchie, Madonna's Son, and Girlfriend Are London's Answer to Jaden Smith and Sarah Snyder
- FashionNew York Fashion Week Is a Masterclass in Staying Chic During a Blizzard
- FashionA Brief History of Paris Hilton's Front-Row Style at Fashion Week