A Parisian in Milan
Artist Nicolas Pol introduced his work to the Italian style set.
What: A reception for French artist Nicolas Pol and his latest exhibition “After Modern Vermin Control” hosted by Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and gallerist Nicolo Cardi.
Where: Cardi Black Box in Milan, where the installation of 17 new works will be on display through December 15th.
When: Monday, October 14th
Who: Italian fashion elite including Eva Cavalli, Remo Ruffini, Francesco and Teresa Maccapani Missoni, Francesca Versace, and Francesco Scognamigilio.
Why: The evening marked the first time the Parisian artist has shown in Italy. He certainly has the style crowd’s blessing.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties
- CultureRemembering Elizabeth Taylor, the Original Angelina Jolie
- PeopleObviously, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce Is Now Picture Perfect
- FashionAll the Fantastically Unconventional Street Style from Tokyo Fashion Week
- FashionA Forever Fashion Icon: Sarah Jessica Parker’s Style Evolution from the '80s to Today