Parties » A Parisian in Milan
A Parisian in Milan
Artist Nicolas Pol introduced his work to the Italian style set.
What: A reception for French artist Nicolas Pol and his latest exhibition “After Modern Vermin Control” hosted by Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and gallerist Nicolo Cardi.
Where: Cardi Black Box in Milan, where the installation of 17 new works will be on display through December 15th.
When: Monday, October 14th
Who: Italian fashion elite including Eva Cavalli, Remo Ruffini, Francesco and Teresa Maccapani Missoni, Francesca Versace, and Francesco Scognamigilio.
Why: The evening marked the first time the Parisian artist has shown in Italy. He certainly has the style crowd’s blessing.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters