Parties » A Parisian in Milan
A Parisian in Milan
Artist Nicolas Pol introduced his work to the Italian style set.
What: A reception for French artist Nicolas Pol and his latest exhibition “After Modern Vermin Control” hosted by Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and gallerist Nicolo Cardi.
Where: Cardi Black Box in Milan, where the installation of 17 new works will be on display through December 15th.
When: Monday, October 14th
Who: Italian fashion elite including Eva Cavalli, Remo Ruffini, Francesco and Teresa Maccapani Missoni, Francesca Versace, and Francesco Scognamigilio.
Why: The evening marked the first time the Parisian artist has shown in Italy. He certainly has the style crowd’s blessing.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death