A Parisian in Milan
Artist Nicolas Pol introduced his work to the Italian style set.
What: A reception for French artist Nicolas Pol and his latest exhibition “After Modern Vermin Control” hosted by Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and gallerist Nicolo Cardi.
Where: Cardi Black Box in Milan, where the installation of 17 new works will be on display through December 15th.
When: Monday, October 14th
Who: Italian fashion elite including Eva Cavalli, Remo Ruffini, Francesco and Teresa Maccapani Missoni, Francesca Versace, and Francesco Scognamigilio.
Why: The evening marked the first time the Parisian artist has shown in Italy. He certainly has the style crowd’s blessing.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureInside a Stunning French Farmhouse Overflowing With Art
- PeopleScion of the Week: Frances Bean Cobain
- FashionComic-Con 2016: Scenes from Hollywood's Nerd Prom
- Beauty17 Summer Beauty Finds That Are as Good as They Look
- CultureSee Pictures of Young Naomi Campbell, Chris Rock, and More From Their Club-Kid Days