Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups