Parties » Literally Fashionable
Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionMet Gala 2016: From Katy Perry to Claire Danes, See the Best Photos from the Red Carpet
- FashionBeyoncé’s Stylist on the Met Gala, Lemonade, and Her Insane Instagram
- Best DressedMet Gala 2016: Wiz Khalifa and Idris Elba Win the Red Carpet
- CelebritiesMadonna at the Met Gala: See the Star’s Red Carpet Looks
- FashionMet Gala 2016: All the Red Carpet Looks