Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionFrom Toddlers to K-Pop Stars, Seoul Fashion Week Takes Street Style to the Next Level
- PeopleEveryone Finally Discovered Eminem's Daughter, Hailie Scott, on Instagram
- FashionHow Models Ended Up Having Actual Sex in Eckhaus Latta's Spring 2017 Campaign
- FashionThere Are People Having Actual Sex in Eckhaus Latta's Latest Campaign
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties