Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy
- CultureEverything You Need to Know About Teyana Taylor, the Dancer in Kanye West's "Fade" Video