Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist