Prada SoHo was transformed into a classic salon for an evening of reading, writing, and partying
What: A celebration announcing the winners of the Prada Journal literary contest.
When: Wednesday, October 23
Where: Prada’s Epicenter store in SoHo, which was transformed into a theater for the occasion.
Who: Zoe Kazan, Gary Shteyngart, Anthony Mackie, Jay McInerny, and Jonathan Ames read the winning stories to a much-bespectacled crowd, which included Mamie Gummer, Giovanna Battaglia, and Paul Dano. Oliver Platt enthusiastically emceed.
Why: Is there a better setting for celebrating the writers of tomorrow than one filled with librarian-chic glasses? Doubtful.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils