To Catch a Princess
Ralph Lauren hosted a royal screening.
What: A special screening of “To Catch a Thief” presented by Ralph Lauren and celebrating the Princess Grace Foundation USA.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s Roy and Niuta Titus Theater, followed by an after-party at the Ralph Lauren mansion-cum-flagship on Madison Avenue.
When: Monday, October 28th
Why: It’s royalty week. The screening came on the heels of the opening of “From Philadelphia to Monaco: Grace Kelly Beyond the Icon” at the Michener Art Museum and preceded the annual Princess Grace Foundation Awards Gala this Wednesday, at which Cicely Tyson will be among the honorees (the organization supports emerging artistic talent with grants, scholarships and fellowships). Princess Charlene of Monaco will be honored herself at a Dom Perignon lunch Wednesday, also celebrating the gala’s patrons.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureThe Women of the Women's March: Meet the Activists Who Are Planning One of the Largest Demonstrations in American History
- FashionFrom Melania Trump to Jacqueline Kennedy, a History of First Ladies' Inauguration Day Style
- FashionMelania Trump Wears Baby Blue Ralph Lauren, While Michelle Obama Opts for Red
- CultureInside the Surreal Scene at the Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump
- BeautyMichelle Obama and Her Hair: Celebrating Eight Years of Bangs, Curls and That Famous Bob Cut