To Catch a Princess
Ralph Lauren hosted a royal screening.
What: A special screening of “To Catch a Thief” presented by Ralph Lauren and celebrating the Princess Grace Foundation USA.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s Roy and Niuta Titus Theater, followed by an after-party at the Ralph Lauren mansion-cum-flagship on Madison Avenue.
When: Monday, October 28th
Why: It’s royalty week. The screening came on the heels of the opening of “From Philadelphia to Monaco: Grace Kelly Beyond the Icon” at the Michener Art Museum and preceded the annual Princess Grace Foundation Awards Gala this Wednesday, at which Cicely Tyson will be among the honorees (the organization supports emerging artistic talent with grants, scholarships and fellowships). Princess Charlene of Monaco will be honored herself at a Dom Perignon lunch Wednesday, also celebrating the gala’s patrons.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- CelebritiesIt’s the Hot Dads Who Rule the Red Carpet Today