Parties » To Catch a Princess
To Catch a Princess
Ralph Lauren hosted a royal screening.
What: A special screening of “To Catch a Thief” presented by Ralph Lauren and celebrating the Princess Grace Foundation USA.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s Roy and Niuta Titus Theater, followed by an after-party at the Ralph Lauren mansion-cum-flagship on Madison Avenue.
When: Monday, October 28th
Why: It’s royalty week. The screening came on the heels of the opening of “From Philadelphia to Monaco: Grace Kelly Beyond the Icon” at the Michener Art Museum and preceded the annual Princess Grace Foundation Awards Gala this Wednesday, at which Cicely Tyson will be among the honorees (the organization supports emerging artistic talent with grants, scholarships and fellowships). Princess Charlene of Monaco will be honored herself at a Dom Perignon lunch Wednesday, also celebrating the gala’s patrons.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"