To Catch a Princess
Ralph Lauren hosted a royal screening.
What: A special screening of “To Catch a Thief” presented by Ralph Lauren and celebrating the Princess Grace Foundation USA.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s Roy and Niuta Titus Theater, followed by an after-party at the Ralph Lauren mansion-cum-flagship on Madison Avenue.
When: Monday, October 28th
Why: It’s royalty week. The screening came on the heels of the opening of “From Philadelphia to Monaco: Grace Kelly Beyond the Icon” at the Michener Art Museum and preceded the annual Princess Grace Foundation Awards Gala this Wednesday, at which Cicely Tyson will be among the honorees (the organization supports emerging artistic talent with grants, scholarships and fellowships). Princess Charlene of Monaco will be honored herself at a Dom Perignon lunch Wednesday, also celebrating the gala’s patrons.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye