Parties » The Next Generation
The Next Generation
Fans of Roger Vivier gather to celebrate the re-launch of the classic Virgule heel
When: Tuesday, October 29th
Where: Paul’s Baby Grand
Who: Roger Vivier creative director Bruno Frisoni, Kate Young, Tali Lennox, Courtney Love, Michael Avedon, Annabelle Dexter-Jones, Diego and Emanuele Della Valle, Olivia Bee, and Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor, who hit the decks for a special DJ set.
Why: Roger Vivier considered himself an architect first and shoe designer second, describing his extravagant and experimental creations as “sculptures.” His Virgule heel, which he debuted in 1963 and named for its resemblance to a comma, was among his greatest hits. Reworked now in a range of colors and materials, it will undoubtedly appeal to a new generation of fans.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters