Parties » The Next Generation
The Next Generation
Fans of Roger Vivier gather to celebrate the re-launch of the classic Virgule heel
When: Tuesday, October 29th
Where: Paul’s Baby Grand
Who: Roger Vivier creative director Bruno Frisoni, Kate Young, Tali Lennox, Courtney Love, Michael Avedon, Annabelle Dexter-Jones, Diego and Emanuele Della Valle, Olivia Bee, and Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor, who hit the decks for a special DJ set.
Why: Roger Vivier considered himself an architect first and shoe designer second, describing his extravagant and experimental creations as “sculptures.” His Virgule heel, which he debuted in 1963 and named for its resemblance to a comma, was among his greatest hits. Reworked now in a range of colors and materials, it will undoubtedly appeal to a new generation of fans.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death