Shine Bright Like a Crystal
Swarovski hosted a dinner to celebrate a collaboration with Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier
What: A dinner to celebrate the launch of Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier’s “Metis” collection made with Swarovski crystals
When: Thursday, October 24
Where: The Cave du Vin Room at Lafayette
Who: Olivier Theyskens, Wes Gordon, Claire Courtins-Clarins, Elettra Wiedemann, Jessica Joffe, Margarita Levieva, Hannah Bronfman, Charlotte Ronson, and Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who hosted the event.
Why: Having created haute costume pieces for Lanvin, Chloé, Christian Lacroix, Balenciaga (under Nicolas Ghesqui
ère), and Chanel, Parmentier is a bit of legend in world of jewelry design. Her rock ‘n’ roll “Metis” collection for Swarovski is not only a long time coming (“the atelier is right down the street from mine in Paris, so I’ve used their crystal since the beginning of my career,” she explains), it also marks Parmentier’s 20th year in the business.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress