Parties » Shine Bright Like a Crystal
Shine Bright Like a Crystal
Swarovski hosted a dinner to celebrate a collaboration with Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier
What: A dinner to celebrate the launch of Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier’s “Metis” collection made with Swarovski crystals
When: Thursday, October 24
Where: The Cave du Vin Room at Lafayette
Who: Olivier Theyskens, Wes Gordon, Claire Courtins-Clarins, Elettra Wiedemann, Jessica Joffe, Margarita Levieva, Hannah Bronfman, Charlotte Ronson, and Julia Restoin Roitfeld, who hosted the event.
Why: Having created haute costume pieces for Lanvin, Chloé, Christian Lacroix, Balenciaga (under Nicolas Ghesqui
ère), and Chanel, Parmentier is a bit of legend in world of jewelry design. Her rock ‘n’ roll “Metis” collection for Swarovski is not only a long time coming (“the atelier is right down the street from mine in Paris, so I’ve used their crystal since the beginning of my career,” she explains), it also marks Parmentier’s 20th year in the business.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesSelena Gomez: Hotter Than Ever
- Perfect 10The French Girl Look
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party