A Circle of Friends
Stylish guests celebrated “The Broken Circle Breakdown” in New York
What: A special screening of Tribeca Film’s “The Broken Circle Breakdown,” hosted by Paper magazine, Sarah Sophie Flicker, Arden Wohl, Dustin Yellin, Alexander Gilkes and Misha Nonoo.
Where: The Tribeca Film Center, with a party at the Tribeca Grill Loft.
When: Wednesday, October 30th
Who: The movie’s director, Felix Van Groeningen; Sophie Auster; Todd DiCiurcio; Tara Subkoff, and Timo Weiland.
Why: The film, a story of an impetuous, fiery love affair between a bluegrass musician and a tattoo artist, is as thrilling and heartbreaking as the couple’s romance. No wonder it’s Belgium’s Oscar submission for best foreign-language film.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties