A Circle of Friends
Stylish guests celebrated “The Broken Circle Breakdown” in New York
What: A special screening of Tribeca Film’s “The Broken Circle Breakdown,” hosted by Paper magazine, Sarah Sophie Flicker, Arden Wohl, Dustin Yellin, Alexander Gilkes and Misha Nonoo.
Where: The Tribeca Film Center, with a party at the Tribeca Grill Loft.
When: Wednesday, October 30th
Who: The movie’s director, Felix Van Groeningen; Sophie Auster; Todd DiCiurcio; Tara Subkoff, and Timo Weiland.
Why: The film, a story of an impetuous, fiery love affair between a bluegrass musician and a tattoo artist, is as thrilling and heartbreaking as the couple’s romance. No wonder it’s Belgium’s Oscar submission for best foreign-language film.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend