A Circle of Friends
Stylish guests celebrated “The Broken Circle Breakdown” in New York
What: A special screening of Tribeca Film’s “The Broken Circle Breakdown,” hosted by Paper magazine, Sarah Sophie Flicker, Arden Wohl, Dustin Yellin, Alexander Gilkes and Misha Nonoo.
Where: The Tribeca Film Center, with a party at the Tribeca Grill Loft.
When: Wednesday, October 30th
Who: The movie’s director, Felix Van Groeningen; Sophie Auster; Todd DiCiurcio; Tara Subkoff, and Timo Weiland.
Why: The film, a story of an impetuous, fiery love affair between a bluegrass musician and a tattoo artist, is as thrilling and heartbreaking as the couple’s romance. No wonder it’s Belgium’s Oscar submission for best foreign-language film.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again