The Fifth Estate
Benedict Cumberbatch celebrated his latest role in appropriate style.
When: Friday, October 11th.
Why: Controversy creates buzz and what could be more provocative than the real life Assange sending Cumberbatch a letter pre-production, attempting to discourage him from doing the film? He later called the British actor a “hired gun” when he went ahead with the project.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall