Alessandro dell’Acqua Has Much to Celebrate
Friends joined the Italian designer at a stylish dinner party in New York
What: A dinner in honor of the designer Alessandro dell’Acqua and his line No.21
When: Friday, November 22nd
Where: Gagosian director Valentina Castellani’s art-filled SoHo loft
Who: Luigi Murenu, Diana Widmaier Picasso, Aurelie Bidermann, Giovanna Battaglia, Eric Goode, Cecilia Alemani, Italian pop-star Jovanotti, and chef Iacopo Falai, who presided over the delicious feast of grilled octopus, black truffle brussels sprouts, and chocolate-filled beignets.
Why: Because with his successful three year-old line, the veteran designer, who was also appointed the new creative director of Rochas, has a lot to celebrate these days.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress