Parties » Alessandro dell’Acqua Has Much to Celebrate
Alessandro dell’Acqua Has Much to Celebrate
Friends joined the Italian designer at a stylish dinner party in New York
What: A dinner in honor of the designer Alessandro dell’Acqua and his line No.21
When: Friday, November 22nd
Where: Gagosian director Valentina Castellani’s art-filled SoHo loft
Who: Luigi Murenu, Diana Widmaier Picasso, Aurelie Bidermann, Giovanna Battaglia, Eric Goode, Cecilia Alemani, Italian pop-star Jovanotti, and chef Iacopo Falai, who presided over the delicious feast of grilled octopus, black truffle brussels sprouts, and chocolate-filled beignets.
Why: Because with his successful three year-old line, the veteran designer, who was also appointed the new creative director of Rochas, has a lot to celebrate these days.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters