Parties » Dia’s Fall Night
Dia’s Fall Night
The art foundation’s annual gala featured a stylish crowd and innovative musical guests
What: The Dia Art Foundation’s annual gala
When: Monday, November 13th
Where: The Foundation’s headquarters in New York City’s Chelsea
Who: Dia’s chairman and director—Nathalie de Gunzburg and Philippe Vergne, respectively—were joined by many art world regulars, including Yvonne Force Villareal, Neville Wakefield, Lucy Chadwick, and Peter Marino. It girls Leelee Sobieski and Claire Courtin-Clarins got serious, sartorially speaking, donning somber black dresses.
Why: Following a set by DJ Baby Dee (of Gramsci Monument) and a delicious dinner, the Baltimore-based electronic music duo (and frequent Bjork collaborators) Matmos performed a piece created specifically for the evening.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death