The New After Party
Takes place before a gala
What: The 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party, sponsored by Dior.
When: November 6th
Who: The museum’s Young Collectors Council and a smattering of fashion heavyweights and celebs like Sidney Toledano, Raf Simons, Elisabeth Olsen, Abigail Breslin, Zachary Quinto, Daria Strokous and Pat McGrath. The evening was capped off with a musical performance by Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
Why: Pre-parties are the new after-parties. The official International gala is November 7th.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyGwyneth Paltrow's Fitness Guru (and Best Friend) Prefers Working Out with Jennifer Lopez
- CultureExclusive: Solange Knowles in Conversation with Tavi Gevinson About “A Seat at the Table"