The New After Party
Takes place before a gala
What: The 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party, sponsored by Dior.
When: November 6th
Who: The museum’s Young Collectors Council and a smattering of fashion heavyweights and celebs like Sidney Toledano, Raf Simons, Elisabeth Olsen, Abigail Breslin, Zachary Quinto, Daria Strokous and Pat McGrath. The evening was capped off with a musical performance by Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
Why: Pre-parties are the new after-parties. The official International gala is November 7th.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week