The New After Party
Takes place before a gala
What: The 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party, sponsored by Dior.
When: November 6th
Who: The museum’s Young Collectors Council and a smattering of fashion heavyweights and celebs like Sidney Toledano, Raf Simons, Elisabeth Olsen, Abigail Breslin, Zachary Quinto, Daria Strokous and Pat McGrath. The evening was capped off with a musical performance by Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
Why: Pre-parties are the new after-parties. The official International gala is November 7th.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionLondon Street Style Stars Aren't Afraid to Let Their Sartorial Freak Flag Fly
- FashionGucci's Fall 2017 Collection Will Be the Only Good Thing Left After the Apocalypse
- CultureA Look at the Controversial Work of Photographer Ren Hang, Who Died Today at 29
- BeautyCalling All Korean Beauty Fans: Your Favorite Masks and Cutting-Edge Products Are Coming to Nordstrom
- CultureRon Mueck's Giant Sculptures of People Are Mesmerizing, Very Unsettling