The New After Party
Takes place before a gala
What: The 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party, sponsored by Dior.
When: November 6th
Who: The museum’s Young Collectors Council and a smattering of fashion heavyweights and celebs like Sidney Toledano, Raf Simons, Elisabeth Olsen, Abigail Breslin, Zachary Quinto, Daria Strokous and Pat McGrath. The evening was capped off with a musical performance by Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
Why: Pre-parties are the new after-parties. The official International gala is November 7th.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan