Parties » The New After Party
The New After Party
Takes place before a gala
What: The 2013 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party, sponsored by Dior.
When: November 6th
Who: The museum’s Young Collectors Council and a smattering of fashion heavyweights and celebs like Sidney Toledano, Raf Simons, Elisabeth Olsen, Abigail Breslin, Zachary Quinto, Daria Strokous and Pat McGrath. The evening was capped off with a musical performance by Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman.
Why: Pre-parties are the new after-parties. The official International gala is November 7th.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- InsidersIt’s a Whole New World for Huda Kattan
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"