Declaration of Independents
The ICI annual benefit honored Miuccia Prada and Germano Celant
What: The Independent Curators International (ICI) Annual Benefit and Auction, this year honoring Miuccia Prada with the Leo Award and Italian art historian and critic Germano Celant with the Agnes Gund Curatorial Award.
When: Tuesday, November 19th
Where: Center548 in New York, which was tricked out with projection screens, courtesy of Artsy, that kept guests appraised of the silent auction bidding throughout the night. (The event raised $600,000 for the organization.)
Why: Miuccia couldn’t make it, but no matter. Celant accepted her award on behalf of the Fondazione Prada.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress