Parties » Declaration of Independents
Declaration of Independents
The ICI annual benefit honored Miuccia Prada and Germano Celant
What: The Independent Curators International (ICI) Annual Benefit and Auction, this year honoring Miuccia Prada with the Leo Award and Italian art historian and critic Germano Celant with the Agnes Gund Curatorial Award.
When: Tuesday, November 19th
Where: Center548 in New York, which was tricked out with projection screens, courtesy of Artsy, that kept guests appraised of the silent auction bidding throughout the night. (The event raised $600,000 for the organization.)
Why: Miuccia couldn’t make it, but no matter. Celant accepted her award on behalf of the Fondazione Prada.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death