Parties » Declaration of Independents
Declaration of Independents
The ICI annual benefit honored Miuccia Prada and Germano Celant
What: The Independent Curators International (ICI) Annual Benefit and Auction, this year honoring Miuccia Prada with the Leo Award and Italian art historian and critic Germano Celant with the Agnes Gund Curatorial Award.
When: Tuesday, November 19th
Where: Center548 in New York, which was tricked out with projection screens, courtesy of Artsy, that kept guests appraised of the silent auction bidding throughout the night. (The event raised $600,000 for the organization.)
Why: Miuccia couldn’t make it, but no matter. Celant accepted her award on behalf of the Fondazione Prada.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"