Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Kate Moss to Paris Hilton: What 25 Famous Women Wore to Their Birthday Parties
- PeopleObviously, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Divorce Is Now Picture Perfect
- CultureRemembering Elizabeth Taylor, the Original Angelina Jolie
- FashionAll the Fantastically Unconventional Street Style from Tokyo Fashion Week
- FashionA Forever Fashion Icon: Sarah Jessica Parker’s Style Evolution from the '80s to Today