Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhy We Asked Hollywood's Best Actors and Actresses to Embrace for Our Best Performances Issue
- Fashion10 Ways to Wear Fishnet Tights According to Instagram Trendsetters
- BeautyMichelle Obama and Her Hair: Celebrating Eight Years of Bangs, Curls and That Famous Bob Cut
- FashionAll the Best Street Style Looks Lighting Up Milan, Italy's Fashion Capital
- PeopleEmma Stone, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams and More Are the Best Performances of the Year