Parties » Isa Genzken + Celine
Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyElle MacPherson Has No Guilty Pleasures. Well, Except for Whipped Cream