Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20