Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- CelebritiesEva Green, W’s August 2016 Cover Star, Is Not Afraid of the Dark