Isa Genzken + Celine
A minimalist brand celebrates the maximalist artist’s opening at MoMA
What: A Celine-hosted preview of the Isa Genzken retrospective, on view through March 10, 2014.
When: Tuesday, November 12th
Where: Cocktails took place in the foyer of the sixth-floor gallery at the Museum of Modern Art outside the exhibition; guests wandered (drink-free, of course) through Genzken’s elaborate, radical pieces.
Why: While a Philo appearance in New York is reason enough to show up, Genzken’s mixed-media sculptures stole the spotlight.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells