Parties » Cheers to Choo
Cheers to Choo
The brand’s new creative director celebrated her first collection with beauties on ice.
What: A night of exotic intoxicants with the new Jimmy Choo Creative Director Sandra Choi to toast the launch of her cocktail inspired 2014 Cruise Collection.
When: Thursday, November 14th
Where: Downtown hot-spot No. 8, where the palm tree decor put guests in a tropical mood.
Who: Choi was joined by a bevy of stiletto-clad beauties including Jamie Chung, Anya Ziourovia, Nicky Hilton, and Sofia Sanchez Barrenechea, as well as a sea of male models—none of whom could be repelled, despite the presence of Leandra Medine.
Why: With Choo’s precious pumps frozen in large blocks of ice dotting the room and countless coups of champagne, one didn’t need to ask why. But instead, why not?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways