Parties » L’ArcoBaleno’s First Fete
L’ArcoBaleno’s First Fete
The website honored Stefano Tonchi at a party in New York
What: Digital design destination L’ArcoBaleno hosted an intimate cocktail party in honor of W Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi.
When: Monday, November 25th
Where: The Marlton Hotel’s lobby bar.
Who: Ambra Medda, the founder of L’ArcoBaleno, played hostess to a crowd of design world luminaries, including Amy Lau, Richard Pandiscio, and Ashley Hicks. Guests like boutique-owner Claire Distenfeld, graffiti artist André Saraiva, and Medda’s husband, musician Damian Kulash rounded out the scene, mingling over drinks by the cozy roaring fireplace.
Why: “Stefano and I are old friends,” said Medda. “I wanted my first event to be something very honest and organic—a moment to bring together the local design and architecture community. It was nice for us to come together and celebrate everything Stefano has done for design.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience
- BeautyEverything You Need to Know About Bangs
- CelebritiesBillboard Music Awards 2016: Rihanna, Ciara, and More on the Red Carpet
- BeautyA Starring Roll: Bumpits Are Back on the Red Carpet and the Runway