L’ArcoBaleno’s First Fete
The website honored Stefano Tonchi at a party in New York
What: Digital design destination L’ArcoBaleno hosted an intimate cocktail party in honor of W Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi.
When: Monday, November 25th
Where: The Marlton Hotel’s lobby bar.
Who: Ambra Medda, the founder of L’ArcoBaleno, played hostess to a crowd of design world luminaries, including Amy Lau, Richard Pandiscio, and Ashley Hicks. Guests like boutique-owner Claire Distenfeld, graffiti artist André Saraiva, and Medda’s husband, musician Damian Kulash rounded out the scene, mingling over drinks by the cozy roaring fireplace.
Why: “Stefano and I are old friends,” said Medda. “I wanted my first event to be something very honest and organic—a moment to bring together the local design and architecture community. It was nice for us to come together and celebrate everything Stefano has done for design.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks