Parties » Miss Dior, Toujours
Miss Dior, Toujours
Last night, Paris's Grand Palais was in full Dior mode
Paris’s Grand Palais was in full Dior mode last night for the opening of “Miss Dior Esprit Dior,” an art installation of 15 Miss-Dior-inspired creations by 15 female artists from around the world. Among the works on display: Egyptian filmmaker Lara Baladi’s whimsical 8-minute cartoon; furniture designer Nika Zupanc’s gigantic birdcage-like perch in the classic Dior cannage; and Chinese painter Liang Yuanwei painting of a 1947 haute couture gown. The swanky crowd included the current Miss Dior herself, Natalie Portman, with her husband Benjamin Millepied, and rounding out the high-voltage fabulosity, Karl Lagerfeld. Quel suprise.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"