Parties » Miss Dior, Toujours
Miss Dior, Toujours
Last night, Paris's Grand Palais was in full Dior mode
Paris’s Grand Palais was in full Dior mode last night for the opening of “Miss Dior Esprit Dior,” an art installation of 15 Miss-Dior-inspired creations by 15 female artists from around the world. Among the works on display: Egyptian filmmaker Lara Baladi’s whimsical 8-minute cartoon; furniture designer Nika Zupanc’s gigantic birdcage-like perch in the classic Dior cannage; and Chinese painter Liang Yuanwei painting of a 1947 haute couture gown. The swanky crowd included the current Miss Dior herself, Natalie Portman, with her husband Benjamin Millepied, and rounding out the high-voltage fabulosity, Karl Lagerfeld. Quel suprise.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death